I feel certain that if, in our homes, parents will read from The Book of Mormon prayerfully and regularly, both by themselves and with their children, the spirit of that great book will come to permeate our homes and all who dwell therein. The spirit of reverence will increase; mutual respect and consideration for each other will grow. The spirit of contention will depart. Parents will counsel their children in greater love and wisdom. Children will be more responsive and submissive to the counsel of their parents. Righteousness will increase. Faith, hope, and charity - the pure love of Christ - will abound in our homes and lives, bringing in their wake peace, joy, and happiness.
- President Marion G. Romney

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shall We Try This Again????

With the New Year come renewed desires to get this going. As always, if you'd like to take a turn hosting, please email me at julierallen at me dot com and I will invite you to be a contributor.

For now, how does this hosting schedule sound?

For the month of January:

Week of 1/4-1/10: Julie (Lesson 2)
Week of 1/11-1/17: TaLaisa (Lesson 3)
Week of 1/18-1/24: Janelle (Lesson 4)
Week of 1/25-1/31: Pam (Lesson 5)

Sound okay? Let me know.

8 comments:

Janelle said...

Super!

Mrs. Olsen said...

Are you ladies all sisters in real life?

Jocelyn said...

Nope! Some of haven't even met in real life! :) We'd love for you to join us!

TaLaisa said...

Sounds fine to me. And I think I'll do some more Living Scripture/Conference talk discussions too if that's okay.

Jocelyn said...

Totally okay, TaLaisa. I haven't had my Conference issue out like I should. That would be good motivation.

Amanda D said...

I'm excited to see it back up and going. I just read through part of lesson 2, so I hope I'll get a chance to post so comments later.

I'd be happy to start up the conference talk discussions if you need someone.

Unknown said...

My dh and I teach Temple Prep and I would love to do posts on scriptures about the temple and stuff like that.

Amanda D said...

Let me know if you want me to take a turn on a D&C lesson.